• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 Tamiya Tiger I of 502

Almost done!

I have applied packed snow to the suspension and painted the tracks. Still have to pack snow into them.

almost1.jpg

almost2.jpg

almost3.jpg

The left side run is too long, I will remove a link or two.

Here are the pics of the completed tank. Figs are from MIG and are next up on the work bench. Thanks for taking the time to look!

10-03-2010z.jpg

10-03-2010a.jpg

10-03-2010b.jpg

10-03-2010d.jpg

- John

I think I am getting closer to getting my head around this camera. I hope these look better, what do you guys think? Any suggestions?

10-06-2010A.jpg

10-06-2010B.jpg

10-06-2010C.jpg

10-06-2010D.jpg

i think that the pics look great but i already thought that with the previous ones!

i would be more than happy to be able to make pics of that quality!

Thanks. What I am trying to do, so far unsuccessfully to me, is have the picture look like the kit as it is sitting on my desk. When I achieve that, I will be happy!

Looky, looky another project getting done! Base foam is cut and Cast48 details cemented in. Mean time I am painting some MIG figs. Still need a better RO, and boots on the ground.

trail.JPG

Base%20foam.jpg

Back