• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/700 HMJS Marley Jamaican Navy Submarine

Well mon, (that's the extent of my Jamaican accent) this is looking good. Brings back memories as I built that model.... as something else.

Keep it comin' mon!

hbbe1284.JPG

Floquil Reefer white base coat, masking underway. Baffled Mr. Clownie.
I was planning to do this bit of model silliness anyway. Thanks Mike for giving me a much better excuse! :rotf

We can always count on you to do something different, unique and highly entertaining. Keep it coming Rhino!

Reefer white, go figure. :D

Lookin' forward to da colors, mon. Everting gon' be irie. :good:

Lookie see if dis be any helpin' Brudda!
https://theculturetrip.com/caribbean/jamaica/articles/15-jamaican-patois-phrases-to-know/

h5ab42c4.JPG

Masking. See what's in my Head?
If you haven't tried Tamiya's 2mm white vinyl tape for complex curves, you are missing out! :notworthy
Thanks for coming along for SANCTIONED model silliness!
:salute :eek:ldguy :pilot

Still wondering?
h2f90c09.JPG

This should help clear up my intentions! :woohoo:
My Beloved Testor's Aztek airbrush finally painted it's last. I only used it for 23 years. My first airbrush. :(
I put Boyd's Sunburst Orange on Marley with my Master (Iwata knock-off) "Big Boy" airbrush tonight.

I put a little paint on the Airmodel's 1/72 Vought Crusader III as well, but that's another story!
Thanks again!
:rotf

hbd29f0a.JPG

h62c201e.JPG

Coming along. A bit o' wee tikli fine toonin' to make, Mon.
Mike make the beauty base fo' dis. Dees fattees don' seem good. (Mostly because I don't know what a joint looks like!)

Tankin' Yoo fo' de look-sea!

hbd29f0a.JPG

h62c201e.JPG

Coming along. A bit o' wee tikli fine toonin' to make, Mon.
Mike make the beauty base fo' dis. Dees fattees don' seem good. (Mostly because I don't know what a joint looks like!)

Tankin' Yoo fo' de look-sea!

Looks pretty fat to me...

ha3cdbc0.gif

:popcorn

One of our Club Members comments "Hmmm! Will fit nicely with all the other Amphiprioninae in the Sea. I bow to the Master of Camouflage". He's an Educated Man. :eek:ldguy
Eyes? Yah Mon! How else will Marley see where She is going submerged?

I'm well enough to model again!

Thanks Men!

Back