• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Do we have a Trophy Case?

Well, it's been awhile since anyone opened this Trophy Case and dusted off these models here. I took care of that while I was making a small amount of room for my latest win in San Diego this past Saturday.

Third Place, Sci-Fi and Real Space, San Diego 2021:

full

That is my 1/72 scale Horizon Models Mercury Redstone rocket. Wow, that felt so awesome, especially considering the literal flood of Masterful models entered this year!

Congrats Duke! Are you going to Orangecon? I got a flyer at the San Diego show announcing that Valleycon is on again for next year.

Thank you Rob! I won't be at Orangecon this year unless I don't make enough money to go to my class reunion. It's in Florida on the same weekend. Still, I do hope you have fun. If all goes well, I will see you at Valleycon. I would love to see you at the Nationals too: they have officially invited me to bring my entire small scale armor collection again for the display tables.

Thank you Paul!

Thank you Martin!

Thank you Ian! I did post it some years ago when I finished it. It was posted with the Convair Atlas. It has been awhile though.

Back