• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Fall Figure Festival

Hi to all,

Now that I know what a campaign is all about, I'm joining this one and I'm going to try paint a 1/10 bust by 'Young

Miniatures'.

I usually paint in 1/35 so this will be a challenge for me. Hope it turns out good and that I'll find the time !

SS Panzer Officer Normandie 1944

Greetings,

;)

Frank

That's the Spirit Frank! Welcome aboard, we'll be glad to have you. I've always asked how can someone learn something new if you never try something new.

While I am not joining, I still would like to nominate Frank Burton's "The Charming Man" as the GB logo.

Regards,

Hey Frank, glad to see you'll be part of this. I'm also doing a large scale bust for the first time.

I have a Warriors bust already picked out, but hmmm...I've had my eye on a few of the Young Miniatures ones. :hmmm

Tom

sharkmouth wrote:
While I am not joining, I still would like to nominate Frank Burton's "The Charming Man" as the GB logo.

Regards,

MP wrote

Great idea! Frank you ok with that?

I would be honoured !

Thanks,

;)

Frank

I found a golden oldie figure to do. How about a Series 77 1st Infantry Division(1966-71) figure.

DSC06439.JPG

DSC06440.JPG

DSC06441.JPG

B)

sharkmouth wrote:

Regards,

MP wrote

Great idea! Frank you ok with that?

I would be honoured !

Thanks,

;)

Frank

I'll look through your completed photos and resize them to our needs and let you have final say over which one you'd like to have. More later. (y)

Good choice of campaign logo! (y)
To bad i already started on the the guys for my torch build, otherwise i could have joined in here to.
Next time! :D
//Mats

this thread was moved to the newly created Fall Figure Festival section in the Current Campaigns forum.

that means we're getting close to starting.

Andy, how long are we running the FALL Figure Festival?

Back