• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Fall Figure Festival

November first! Oh. I'm with it! :fencing :fencing :fencing

The heat is on! Four days to go before the fun starts!!

Bob

Yep, after waffling a bit, I've decided on this guy. I have a vignette planned with a similarly dressed S&T figure.

Alpine-16007.jpg

Tom

I think we could possibly trust you Bob :laugh:
Where you off to know then ?

First to Denver. I have 5 army buddies who live there. We were all stationed in Etain, France together way back in the fifties. Then on to Vegas for a week or so, some more friends there. Then we will decide which route to return. Should be home around November 20th. We'll be traveling in our coach with our dogs! A local friend will house sit for us while we are gone.

Normally, we spend the winters down on the Gulf coast. We decided to do our thing early this year and spend the winter at home by the fireplace and at the model bench. Something different!

Sorry,mate...no time for that,got to check out http://fahrzeuge-der-wehrmacht.de/Start.html some more. :evil: .... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just kidding,I will start in a few hours!
Will do a boy and dead horse vignette.
Found the boys horse...WITHOUT EARS...[more about that later]

Greetings,Ron.

Ordered myself Verlinden's 120mm Bandits! 2 O'clock B-17 Gunner off of eBay for my birthday for my wife to give to me ;). Won't have pics until next Saturday though which is when I'll get it ;)

I got a suggestion, since Fall is close to being over and this will likely last until spring at the least. Let's rename this Campaign..

Fettes Figure Festival. :dance
:yipee

FFF.....fff....fff...fff.
Got something between my teeth and want to blow it out.FFF...fff..fff! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well this is Andy's 'baby',right?So why not....If he is ok with it! :laugh:

:popcorn

Greetings,Ron.

I got a suggestion, since Fall is close to being over and this will likely last until spring at the least. Let's rename this Campaign..

Fettes Figure Festival. :dance
:yipee

So....any more fffor the;Fffffettes Fffffigure Ffffestival? :laugh:

:popcorn

Greetings,Ron.

Nah leave it as Fall but thanks anyway Pups and Frank and Ron :blush: :D

Ive blown my own trumpet enough this past week LOLOL :gogo

Back