• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Gepanzert Graben Gehhilfe, 1916

Thanks Mike- that was even before adding a coat of Future to it ;)

My WWI Airscale gauges came in early so I applied them to the two sets of controls ;)

haeff3db.jpg

This thing has a PROPELLER????? :woohoo: B) Can't wait to see more! :popcorn

Well...the kit came with the Gustav torso as an extra...I decided instead of just wasting it, I'd make an alternate. The main build will be the "walker", but there will also be a hovering type aerial assault suit ;)

And now that the Future has set as my varnish for the "wood"...about to spray some paint...

h7c610a3.jpg

h4b272d2.jpg

Moving along with the paint work...can't do much more with the aeriel package until the engine comes from New Zealand...but I like my color choice. Sadly the paint bled through onto the headrest so it looks like the pilot met a grisly end but I'll touch it up...land suit needs to cure before I future it and start Weathering...note the scratched flamethrower tank near the shoulder joint ;)
h11674ae.jpg

h02ac4d1.jpg

ha2b7d5e.jpg

hc308fa2.jpg

hcddd4f7.jpg

hdc0b7f5.jpg

h1a427b8.jpg

Impressive! I like the red and white with the German Cross on the aerial one. That camouflage is a great combination.

Pretty Kool build and that color scheme is great. Looking forward to seeing this one come together.
:v

Back