• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

OH-6A "MISS CLAWD IV"

Amazing detail work so far, IMHO its time well spent doing the detailing on this type of model compared to a lot of WWII fighters in which not very many details can be seen after the fuselage is closed up, Fw 190's are the worst in this regard.

Matrixone

Amazing detail work so far, IMHO its time well spent doing the detailing on this type of model compared to a lot of WWII fighters in which not very many details can be seen after the fuselage is closed up, Fw 190's are the worst in this regard.

Matrixone

Thanks! The OH-6 is almost all cockpit there's too much open space not to do some detail work. Just imagine what a chukw could do with this?

B)

I am enjoying this immensely as I'm going to build this in 1/72. The cockpit is what's keeping me from starting. I'm copying everything!

I am enjoying this immensely as I'm going to build this in 1/72. The cockpit is what's keeping me from starting. I'm copying everything!

Yikes! Get out the magnifier!

Thanks for looking in.

B)

Terry,

Some inspiring reading perhaps?

Available as an e-book too! However, the paperback (used which is fine for me) can be bought for less that $7USD shipped. Click the image to shop.

Regards,

Miss Clawd IV, I am a patient man... :D

I can't rush you... pot calling kettle black. You've at least have finished models since then!

Regards,

Back