• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

OH-6A "MISS CLAWD IV"

Maybe these help?
hec844d4.jpg

hcc625c8.jpg

hc3198dd.jpg

Regards,

Man I wish I had saved my training stuff when I was in the USAF, we had all sorts of drawings like these. :bang head

Some more work on the cockpit. Added some helmet radio leads. Applied the interior paint/primer. Then I did some more work on the intrument panel.

Terry B)

DSC02138.JPG

DSC02139.JPG

DSC02140.JPG

DSC02141.JPG

DSC02142.JPG

DSC02143.JPG

DSC02144.JPG

DSC02145.JPG

DSC02146.JPG

DSC02151.JPG

DSC02150.JPG

Some more work on the cockpit. Added some helmet radio leads. Applied the interior paint/primer. Then I did some more work on the intrument panel.

Terry B)

DSC02138.JPG

DSC02139.JPG

DSC02140.JPG

DSC02141.JPG

DSC02142.JPG

DSC02143.JPG

DSC02144.JPG

DSC02145.JPG

DSC02146.JPG

DSC02151.JPG

DSC02150.JPG

Looks great!

I got a question...
You got primer in some tight confined spaces in there. When I do this I always end up with some residue building up, dust, sandy like build up in corners where the spray kinda gets turbulence, blow back whatever and dries in the air, know what I mean? Wing Roots are some trouble spots for me. Yours is perfect....what am I doing wrong with that?

Or maybe better way of asking, what are you doing right? :idonno

I got a question...
You got primer in some tight confined spaces in there. When I do this I always end up with some residue building up, dust, sandy like build up in corners where the spray kinda gets turbulence, blow back whatever and dries in the air, know what I mean? Wing Roots are some trouble spots for me. Yours is perfect....what am I doing wrong with that?

Or maybe better way of asking, what are you doing right? :idonno

It could be paint consistancy or air pressure. My paint(Tamiya) is one part thinner(alcohol) and 2 or three parts paint. Too much air with too thick paint can make it dry before it gets to the part.

Back