• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pаспу́тица (Time without roads) BA-6 Dio

I just reviewed this whole thread ... What can I say but Wow John !!! looking very good, and I have to admit that all the new technology's and extras that are available, is what got Me back into the hobby ... You've got my attention ... :salute :popcorn (y)

Dentist have the coolest tools to work with! :popcorn

That is true - but we are among the hated! :bat

Anyhoo...

Only when y'all say "This will only hurt a little..." :frantic

:rotf

Tiles in action!

HozxQNS.jpg

g3e2Rqb.jpg

fAncvyw.jpg

They look fantastic. can't wait for the painting process. :good:

Brilliant work on that tile John! Way to go!

I must be a rare bird since I don't hate my dentist. I simply told her that I'm allergic to pain and she simply doesn't let me feel it. I have almost fallen asleep in her chair before; and that's saying something with my sensitive mouth!

Keep going John! I can't wait to see more!

Thanks guys. I added the roof edge gingerbread last night and I was short two pieces - that means a 2 week delay as I wait for more from shapeways... :smack

The rest of the gingerbread arrived today, so I glued it up, and gave her a coat of primer, what do you think?

xE7jqMf.jpg

RZtpYFi.jpg

Back