• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pаспу́тица (Time without roads) BA-6 Dio

Thanks guys. Phantom, Chris did a bang up job converting the reference photos I found into 3D designs, and the Diorama Debris roof slates are to die for, Chris and I are working on the gutters, hopper head and downspouts now. So as soon as those are finalized and printed I can apply some color!

First figure WIP. MB base figure from cold wind. New head from Hornet, with an Aves balaclava. I am going to scrap off some more webbing, I have already removed some. I also need to add the coat collar (Turned up) and maybe a scarf blowing in the wind... May also have one of the epaulettes unbuttoned and loose.

viNNE5i.jpg

Very cold, captures a great expression on his face. I remember it all too well when I was in ND.

Some progress with the motley crew now that the garden furniture is repainted, awnings and piazza stairs are powerwashed and garden ready for plantings...

Wui3loV.jpg

yEueWV6.jpg

HlMHach.jpg

4nhBDUF.jpg

Muscle man is to get some reduction on the forearm before I add the tunic and coat.

The motion of the overcoat and hair are really excellent, will look forward to seeing the colors. :good:

Back