• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, 35th Scale Spring, 2017

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale - 35th Scale July 24 '13

So you like model kasten tracks? maybe I should get a set or two. I just don't like those lucky tracks and the fruil sets are just too expensive for my taste.

I like styrene tracks. I do not like metal tracks much, only when there is no alternative.

If you tell me what kit you want to upgrade the tracks for, I may be able to suggest the most affordable replacement tracks I liked.

Not always ModelKasten as they can be expensive too.

Regards,

Thanks- I believe we went over this awhile ago- could be mistaken but I need a set of tracks for a Panzer IV E- this is of course my never ending Tauch Panzer that hasn't been touched in 2 months because of work and ect. I think you recommended Model Kasten tracks for that one Saul. I'll keep an eye on this page- you can never tell....CR

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale - 35th Scale July 24 '13

Buyer pays actual shipping. My village doesn't have a post office so I only ship on Saturdays when I can get to the other towns. If outside the US, note that shipping is expensive.

I don't think I will ever take the time to scratch a new body for this one:
4SaleNKL26a.JPG

$10USD.

PM if interested, I will mark the kit as sold or held based on the order the PM is received.

These were listed before.

AB3515.jpg

The LWS tracks can be found for $13USD. Asking $7USD.

AF35099AF35131.jpg

[strike]The AFV Club Sherman tracks retail around $6USD (I will toss them in for free if you buy the Academy M-12 and ask for it) while[/strike] the Tiger I transport tracks are $13USD. Why the higher retail? It could be because of the slide molding used to get the end track pin head detail. Horns are solid though. Sherman tracks sent to SA Dave. For Tiger tracks, asking $5USD.

If buying more than one item (even if from another post), let me know to make a deal.
4SaleAug10_012.JPG

These boxes are sealed. $5USD each or take all 5 boxes for $20USD
4SaleAug10_011.JPG

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale - 35th Scale Aug 11 '13

Buyer pays actual shipping. My village doesn't have a post office so I only ship on Saturdays when I can get to the other towns. If outside the US, note that shipping is expensive.

4SaleNKL26a.JPG

$10USD.

PM if interested, I will mark the kit as sold or held based on the order the PM is received.

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

[strike]The AFV Club Sherman tracks retail around $6USD (I will toss them in for free if you buy the Academy M-12 and ask for it) while[/strike] the Tiger I transport tracks are $13USD. Why the higher retail? It could be because of the slide molding used to get the end track pin head detail. Horns are solid though. Sherman tracks sent to SA Dave. For Tiger tracks, asking $5USD.

If buying more than one item (even if from another post), let me know to make a deal.
4SaleAug10_012.JPG

4SaleAug10_011.JPG

Why did I think I would join the Sci-Fi build? No clue. Here is Trumpeter's E-100 Jagdpanzer:
4SaleAug11a.JPG

I did glue some items together but the model is complete. Replacement Trumpeter tracks, RB Barrel (longer because it is for the 17cm Geschutzwagen), Dragon PE which is finer than Trumpeter's, and several sprues (including hull and tracks) from the aforementioned Geschutzwagen. $45USD plus shipping.

4SaleAug11b.JPG

Four boxes, six Imperial Series Dragon kits and one Italeri. Replacement turret included for the botched Italeri effort. Link to link tracks are included. Eduard PE sheet for the PzKpw IV Ausf J and Elefant metal barrel seen in there too. $50USD for the lot with new decals included.

Next up will be some Tamiya Tigers, Dragon Imperial Series StuG III, and Tamiya PzKpw III. There will be some Tamiya Panther Ausf G too.

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale - 35th Scale Aug 20 '13

91IjWKM6ffL._SL1500_.jpg

$24USD includes Panda Plastics tracks of your choice.

4SaleNKL26a.JPG

[strike]$10USD.[/strike] Sold!

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

4SaleAug10_012.JPG

4SaleAug10_011.JPG

Why did I think I would join the Sci-Fi build? No clue. Here is Trumpeter's E-100 Jagdpanzer:
4SaleAug11a.JPG

I did glue some items together but the model is complete. Replacement Trumpeter tracks, RB Barrel (longer because it is for the 17cm Geschutzwagen), Dragon PE which is finer than Trumpeter's, and several sprues (including hull and tracks) from the aforementioned Geschutzwagen. $45USD plus shipping.

4SaleAug11b.JPG

Four boxes, six Imperial Series Dragon kits and one Italeri. Replacement turret included for the botched Italeri effort. Link to link tracks are included. Eduard PE sheet for the PzKpw IV Ausf J and Elefant metal barrel seen in there too. $50USD for the lot with new decals included.

Next up will be some Tamiya Tigers, Dragon Imperial Series StuG III, and Tamiya PzKpw/StuG III kits. There will be some Tamiya Panther Ausf G too.

Regards,

91IjWKM6ffL._SL1500_.jpg

$24USD includes Panda Plastics tracks of your choice or $20USD for just the kit with the vinyl tracks. All sprues, except the hull and cab, are in their sealed bags.

4SaleNKL26a.JPG

[strike]$10USD.[/strike] Sold!

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

4SaleAug10_012.JPG

4SaleAug10_011.JPG

4SaleAug11a.JPG

4SaleAug11b.JPG

Next up will be some Tamiya Tigers, Dragon Imperial Series StuG III, and Tamiya PzKpw/StuG III kits. There will be some Tamiya Panther Ausf G too.

Regards,

91IjWKM6ffL._SL1500_.jpg

$24USD includes Panda Plastics tracks of your choice or $20USD for just the kit with the vinyl tracks. All sprues, except the hull and cab, are in their sealed bags.

These were listed before. If buying more than one item (even if from another post), let me know to make a deal.

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

4SaleAug10_012.JPG

4SaleAug10_011.JPG

4SaleAug11a.JPG

4SaleAug11b.JPG

Tonight, I will try to get some photos posted of the contents.

Is your E-100 Jagdpanzer still up for sale?

Yes, it is! Sorry, you responded while I was away on vacation.... PM sent.

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale - 35th Scale Sept 22 '13

PM if interested, I will mark the kit as sold or held based on the order the PM is received. If buying more than one item (even if from another post), let me know to make a deal.

91IjWKM6ffL._SL1500_.jpg

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

4SaleAug10_012.JPG

These boxes are sealed. $5USD each

These Tamiya Modern Accessories are on hold until payment is received or they go back on the block...
4SaleAug10_011.JPG

4SaleAug11a.JPG

I did glue some items together but the model is complete. Replacement Trumpeter tracks, RB Barrel (longer because it is for the 17cm Geschutzwagen), Dragon PE which is finer than Trumpeter's, and several sprues (including hull and tracks) from the aforementioned Geschutzwagen. $45USD plus shipping. This may be on hold, awaiting response.

4SaleAug11b.JPG

Regards,

PM if interested, I will mark the kit as sold or held based on the order the PM is received. If buying more than one item (even if from another post), let me know to make a deal.

91IjWKM6ffL._SL1500_.jpg

$24USD includes Panda Plastics tracks of your choice or $20USD for just the kit with the vinyl tracks. All sprues, except the hull and cab, are in their sealed bags. On hold.

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

4SaleAug10_012.JPG

These Tamiya Modern Accessories are on hold until payment is received or they go back on the block for $5USD each...
4SaleAug10_011.JPG

4SaleAug11a.JPG

I did glue some items together but the model is complete. Replacement Trumpeter tracks, RB Barrel (longer because it is for the 17cm Geschutzwagen), Dragon PE which is finer than Trumpeter's, and several sprues (including hull and tracks) from the aforementioned Geschutzwagen. $45USD plus shipping. This may be on hold, awaiting response.

4SaleAug11b.JPG

Regards,

91IjWKM6ffL._SL1500_.jpg

$24USD includes Panda Plastics tracks of your choice or $20USD for just the kit with the vinyl tracks. All sprues, except the hull and cab, are in their sealed bags. On hold.

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

4SaleAug10_012.JPG

These Tamiya Modern Accessories are on hold until payment is received or they go back on the block for $5USD each...
4SaleAug10_011.JPG

4SaleAug11a.JPG

4SaleAug11b.JPG

4SalePzIV001.JPG

4SalePzIV002.JPG

4SalePzIV003.JPG

4SalePzIV004.JPG

Regards,

91IjWKM6ffL._SL1500_.jpg

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

4SaleAug10_012.JPG

These Tamiya Modern Accessories are On hold. until payment is received or they go back on the block for $5USD each...
4SaleAug10_011.JPG

[strike]Why did I think I would join the Sci-Fi build? No clue. Here is Trumpeter's E-100 Jagdpanzer:[/strike]
4SaleAug11a.JPG

[strike]I did glue some items together but the model is complete. Replacement Trumpeter tracks, RB Barrel (longer because it is for the 17cm Geschutzwagen), Dragon PE which is finer than Trumpeter's, and several sprues (including hull and tracks) from the aforementioned Geschutzwagen. [/strike]$45USD plus shipping. On hold.

4SaleAug11b.JPG

[strike]Four boxes, six Imperial Series Dragon kits and one Italeri. Replacement turret included for the botched Italeri effort. Link to link tracks are included. Eduard PE sheet for the PzKpw IV Ausf J and Elefant metal barrel seen in there too. $50USD for the lot with new decals included. [/strike]On hold.

4SalePzIV001.JPG

So far, I have accounted one complete 6022 & 6080 (PzKpfw IV Ausf J kits) in the box. The 6022 hull was upgraded with one from a 6080 and Eduard PE included.

4SalePzIV002.JPG

4SalePzIV003.JPG

4SalePzIV004.JPG

I have accounted one complete PzKpfw IV Aus F-1 & G each in this box with Magic Tracks and Elefant barrel.

Regards,

***UPDATE***

I have removed the PzKpfw IV lot from offer. While placing the parts in individual bags (to ensure complete kits and lessen the bulk of the shipping container), I got some items mixed up and need to start over. Not to mention that I may end up changing the description of the offer when I complete said inventory.

Sorry, but I do not have the time needed to inventory the items especially since it seems I must find another bin of kit parts.

I was able to inventory the following:
Dragon 6022 PzKpfw Ausf J is complete. The lower hull was upgraded with a spare one from 6080.

Dragon 6080 PzKpfw Ausf J is complete. Eduard PE with instructions included.

Dragon PzKpfw Ausf F1 (Imperial Series) is complete with Magic Tracks (replacing the kit tracks). I usually remove the 'not for use' kit parts to place in my parts bin.

Dragon PzKpw Ausf G (Imperial Series is complete with Elefant metal barrel and Magic Tracks (replacing the kit tracks). Extra tracks have been included to hang as armor.

A second complete Dragon PzKpfw Ausf G (Imperial series). Included is the early G single baffle muzzle brake to build that variant instead.

Hull six is from Dragon (with articulating suspension similar to Italeri's), Italeri upper hull, Academy turret, and lots of details for what SEEM to be the makings of an Ausf. H. This is a real Frankenstein kit which will require work to complete. For this reason, I am trying to find the Italeri hull tub.

The last hull tub is the problem. When I looked inside the boxes, I counted hull tubs. I did not realize two things, no upper hull, turret, or suspension is paired with it and (worse of all to me) the hull is from Dragon's 6264 PzKpfw Ausf E with the improperly dimensioned hull tub!

So, I need to see if there is a spare PzKpfw IV series kit I can use as kit seven so as to keep my original offer and price.

My apologies to all who responded about this kit but I need to be fair and accurate.

Regards,

91IjWKM6ffL._SL1500_.jpg

[strike]$24USD includes Panda Plastics tracks of your choice or $20USD for just the kit with the vinyl tracks. All sprues, except the hull and cab, are in their sealed bags. [/strike]Sold and sent.

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

4SaleAug10_012.JPG

T[strike]hese Tamiya Modern Accessories are [/strike]Sold and set.
4SaleAug10_011.JPG

[strike]Why did I think I would join the Sci-Fi build? No clue. Here is Trumpeter's E-100 Jagdpanzer:[/strike]
4SaleAug11a.JPG

[strike]I did glue some items together but the model is complete. Replacement Trumpeter tracks, RB Barrel (longer because it is for the 17cm Geschutzwagen), Dragon PE which is finer than Trumpeter's, and several sprues (including hull and tracks) from the aforementioned Geschutzwagen. [/strike]$45USD plus shipping. Sold and sent.

Regards,

91IjWKM6ffL._SL1500_.jpg

[strike]$24USD includes Panda Plastics tracks of your choice or $20USD for just the kit with the vinyl tracks. All sprues, except the hull and cab, are in their sealed bags. [/strike]Sold and sent just awaiting payment.

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

4SaleAug10_012.JPG

[strike]These Tamiya Modern Accessories are [/strike]Sold and set just awaiting payment.
4SaleAug10_011.JPG

4SaleAug11a.JPG

[strike]I did glue some items together but the model is complete. Replacement Trumpeter tracks, RB Barrel (longer because it is for the 17cm Geschutzwagen), Dragon PE which is finer than Trumpeter's, and several sprues (including hull and tracks) from the aforementioned Geschutzwagen. [/strike]$45USD plus shipping. Sold and sent awaiting payment.

I found these two dusty boxes (wiped clean for photographs) in a far corner of my stash.

SdKfz10ForSale01.JPG

Revell kit from Italeri molds. Plastic for two complete kits. Only one instruction sheet and I need to see if I removed the decals to protect them as they are not in the box.

SdKfz10ForSale02.JPG

Plastic for two almost complete vehicles and left over sprues from two more, including the junker seen lying on its side at the right. The vinyl tracks are gone. Remember that the Sd.Kfz. 10 used a longer run the the tracks used on the Sd.Kfz. 250.

Make an offer.

Regards,

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

4SaleAug10_012.JPG

4SaleAug11a.JPG

[strike]I did glue some items together but the model is complete. Replacement Trumpeter tracks, RB Barrel (longer because it is for the 17cm Geschutzwagen), Dragon PE which is finer than Trumpeter's, and several sprues (including hull and tracks) from the aforementioned Geschutzwagen. [/strike]$45USD plus shipping. Sold and sent awaiting payment.

I found these two dusty boxes (wiped clean for photographs) in a far corner of my stash.

SdKfz10ForSale01.JPG

Revell kit from Italeri molds. Plastic for two complete kits. Only one instruction sheet and I need to see if I removed the decals to protect them as they are not in the box.

SdKfz10ForSale02.JPG

Plastic for two almost complete vehicles and left over sprues from two more, including the junker seen lying on its side at the right. The vinyl tracks are gone. Remember that the Sd.Kfz. 10 used a longer run the the tracks used on the Sd.Kfz. 250.

Make an offer.

If I find the time, I will be offering German tanks based on chassis. The Pz IV package may include a JgdPz IV to replace the missing tank I thought was there.

Off the top of my head, these may be for sale if I find them. Let me know if photos are needed because you're interested:

Pz I Chassis
MasterBox Pz I Ausf A (2x)
Italeri Pz I Ausf B
Zvezda (Italeri molds) PzJgr I

Pz II Chassis
none offered

Pz III Chassis
Tamiya Pz III Ausf L (2X)
Tamiya StuG III Ausf G Early (2x)
Dragon Imperial series several Pz III and StuG (but not early)

Pz IV Chassis
Already mentioned

Pz V Chassis
Tamiya Panther Ausf G early (2x)
Dragon Panther Ausf G (Gunze Sangyo molds)

Pz VI Chassis
Tamiya Late Tiger (2x)
Academy Late Tiger without interior (2x)
AFV Club Late Tiger

SdKfz 250
Tamiya kits with Plus Model conversions (2x)

SdKfz 251
Tamiya SdKfz 251/9

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale - 35th Scale Nov 3rd '13

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

4SaleAug10_012.JPG

I found these two dusty boxes (wiped clean for photographs) in a far corner of my stash. $30USD for both boxes. Shipping is extra.

SdKfz10ForSale01.JPG

SdKfz10ForSale02.JPG

1:35 Tamiya M1046 Humvee TOW Missile Carrier - TM35267 MSRP $51.00USD (best price is $19.75USD on eBay)
1:35 Pro Art Models 35025 1/35 US Hardtop for Humvee $39.99USD (Best price is 20.60 Euros direct form them)
$30USD for both as a package. I have an extra hard top conversion for $15USD.

h901ac65.jpg

Trumpeter T-54/55 kits for practicing on. Three kits missing only tracks and a fourth missing tracks, turret, and road wheels. Turret and roadwheels from an ESCI T-55 are included. Early T-54 barrel from Trumpeter included. I will toss in Tamiya T-55 tracks if I find them (that would be two sets). [strike]$15USD for all and shipping is at cost.[/strike] On hold

Italeri M-24 kits (2x). Includes New Connections aluminum barrel. No tracks in the box but I may have them. One hull has had the upper and lower halves glued on and the start of a detailing session. Machine gun and commander's hatch from Sherman (included in Dragon M-46 kit) are also included. $15USD for both and shipping at cost.

These resin T-72 turrets are each $10 USD:
JS Models of Finland. Solid resin for the Tamiya kit. (2 turrets, each at $10USD)
Unknown but it is a drop fit to the Tamiya kit and has radiation cladding. ($10USD)
I have an ESCI T-74 abomination (good to practice painting on) and a Dragon T-72 without hull tub which I will include for free if buying more than one turret. Dragon bag also includes Eduard's early PE set.

If photos are needed, you must let me know.

Regards,

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

4SaleAug10_012.JPG

I found these two dusty boxes (wiped clean for photographs) in a far corner of my stash. $30USD for both boxes. Shipping is extra.

SdKfz10ForSale01.JPG

SdKfz10ForSale02.JPG

1:35 Tamiya M1046 Humvee TOW Missile Carrier - TM35267 MSRP $51.00USD (best price is $19.75USD on eBay)
1:35 Pro Art Models 35025 1/35 US Hardtop for Humvee $39.99USD (Best price is 20.60 Euros direct form them)

4SaleNov5HMMV.JPG

Italeri M-24 kits (2x). Includes New Connections aluminum barrel. One tracks in the box but they are broken. One hull has had the upper and lower halves glued on and the start of a detailing session. Machine gun and commander's hatch from Sherman (included in Dragon M-46 kit) are also included. $15USD for both and shipping at cost.
4SaleNov5M24a.JPG

4SaleNov5M24b.JPG

4SaleNov5M24c.JPG

4SaleNov5M24d.JPG

4SaleNov5M24e.JPG

Last, this is a Dragon BMP-2. The kit is complete but the decals are not in the nest condition. Replacement individual track links, resin road wheels/Sprockets/idlers, replacement resin turret, Eduard PE, all for $30USD. Basically, buy the AM and get the kit. If buying more than one item, take $5USD off this price.

4SaleNov5BMP2.JPG

Regards,

Since I have posted these on other sites, here are some changes...

If interested, send an e-mail to saul AT sharkmouth DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring. I am in the US and can only ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only accepted once I contact you with the total including shipping.

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

4SaleAug10_012.JPG

SdKfz10ForSale01.JPG

SdKfz10ForSale02.JPG

4SaleNov5HMMV.JPG

[strike]
Italeri M-24 kits (2x). Includes New Connections aluminum barrel. One tracks in the box but they are broken. One hull has had the upper and lower halves glued on and the start of a detailing session. Machine gun and commander's hatch from Sherman (included in Dragon M-46 kit) are also included. $15USD for both and shipping at cost.[/strike] Sold & Sent. As a bonus, a set of resin sprockets and idlers with open mud chutes was included free.
4SaleNov5M24a.JPG

4SaleNov5M24b.JPG

4SaleNov5M24c.JPG

4SaleNov5M24d.JPG

4SaleNov5M24e.JPG

Last, this is a Dragon BMP-2. The kit is complete but the decals are not in the nest condition. Replacement individual track links for Armour Track Model (ATM), resin road wheels (ATM)/Panzer Shop Sprockets/Panzer Shop idlers, SP Designs replacement resin turret, Eduard PE, all for $30USD. Basically, buy the AM and get the kit. If buying more than one item, take $5USD off this price.

4SaleNov5BMP2.JPG

Trumpeter T-54/55 kits for practicing on. Three kits missing only tracks and a fourth missing tracks, turret, and road wheels. Turret and roadwheels from an ESCI T-55 are included. Early T-54 barrel from Trumpeter included. I will toss in Tamiya T-55 tracks if I find them (that would be two sets). [strike]$15USD for all and shipping is at cost.[/strike] Sold and sent. Bonus included at no charge: two sets of Tamiya T-55 tracks.

[strike]These resin T-72 turrets are each $10 USD:
JS Models of Finland. Solid resin for the Tamiya kit. (2 turrets, each at $10USD)
Unknown but it is a drop fit to the Tamiya kit and has radiation cladding. ($10USD)
I have an ESCI T-74 abomination (good to practice painting on) and a Dragon T-72 without hull tub which I will include for free if buying more than one turret. Dragon bag also includes Eduard's early PE set.[/strike] Sold and sent as a set. Bonus included: Tamiya T-72 tracks, T-72 turret shell, T-72 figure, and Verlinden T-72 barrel.

Regards,

If interested, send an e-mail to saul AT sharkmouth DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring. I am in the US and can only ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only accepted once I contact you with the total including shipping.

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

4SaleAug10_012.JPG

SdKfz10ForSale01.JPG

SdKfz10ForSale02.JPG

1:35 Pro Art Models 35025 1/35 US Hardtop for Humvee $39.99USD (Best price is 20.60 Euros direct from them)

4SaleNov5HMMV.JPG

This is a Dragon BMP-2. The kit is complete but the decals are not in the nest condition. Replacement individual track links for Armour Track Model (ATM), resin road wheels (ATM)/Panzer Shop Sprockets/Panzer Shop idlers, SP Designs replacement resin turret, Eduard PE, all for $30USD. Basically, buy the AM and get the kit. If buying more than one item, take $5USD off this price.

4SaleNov5BMP2.JPG

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale - 35th Scale Mar 3rd 2014

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

4SaleAug10_012.JPG

SdKfz10ForSale01.JPG

SdKfz10ForSale02.JPG

1:35 Pro Art Models 35025 1/35 US Hardtop for Humvee $39.99USD (Best price is 20.60 Euros direct from them)

4SaleNov5HMMV.JPG

This is a Dragon BMP-2. The kit is complete but the decals are not in the nest condition. Replacement individual track links for Armour Track Model (ATM), resin road wheels (ATM)/Panzer Shop Sprockets/Panzer Shop idlers, SP Designs replacement resin turret, Eduard PE, all for $30USD. Basically, buy the AM and get the kit. If buying more than one item, take $5USD off this price.

4SaleNov5BMP2.JPG

While looking through boxes for some Techmod T-70 kits to sell off, I came across two Alan Su-76M boxes. One is even marked at the $18USD price tag I paid (the hobby shop owner put it aside and wrote my name on the sticker). It is not a simple build. I need to check my library for the instructions (this kit was later released by Dragon in its Imperial Series). The tracks in the kit have been augmented with four track sprues from the Mini-Art T-70. $15USD

The second box has gun part sprues from Zvezda's (Italeri molds) ZiS-3 gun, Commander's Series resin & PE update set, Eduard PE detail set, ACE Models PE detail set, and a bag of MasterClub resin click tracks. The hull has been started (to fit the resin items). If getting it with the other kit, $40USD for both!

Regards,

Back