• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, 35th Scale Spring, 2017

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale - 35th Scale Mar 3rd 2014

Since I have posted these on other sites, here are some changes...

If interested, send an e-mail to saul AT sharkmouth DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring. I am in the US and can only ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only accepted once I contact you with the total including shipping.

If buying more than one item (even if from another post), let me know to make a deal.

AB3515.jpg

The LWS tracks can be found for $13USD. Asking $7USD.

AF35099AF35131.jpg

[strike]The AFV Club Sherman tracks retail around $6USD (I will toss them in for free if you buy the Academy M-12 and ask for it) while[/strike] the Tiger I transport tracks are $13USD. Why the higher retail? It could be because of the slide molding used to get the end track pin head detail. Horns are solid though. Sherman tracks sent to SA Dave. For Tiger tracks, asking $5USD.

4SaleAug10_012.JPG

These boxes are sealed. $5USD each

I found these two dusty boxes (wiped clean for photographs) in a far corner of my stash. $30USD for both boxes. Shipping is extra.

SdKfz10ForSale01.JPG

Revell kit from Italeri molds. Plastic for two complete kits. Only one instruction sheet and I need to see if I removed the decals to protect them as they are not in the box.

SdKfz10ForSale02.JPG

Plastic for two almost complete vehicles and left over sprues from two more, including the junker seen lying on its side at the right. The vinyl tracks are gone. Remember that the Sd.Kfz. 10 used a longer run the the tracks used on the Sd.Kfz. 250.

1:35 Tamiya M1046 Humvee TOW Missile Carrier - TM35267 MSRP $51.00USD (best price is $19.75USD on eBay)
1:35 Pro Art Models 35025 1/35 US Hardtop for Humvee $39.99USD (Best price is 20.60 Euros direct from them)
$30USD for both as a package. I have an extra hard top conversion for $15USD.

4SaleNov5HMMV.JPG

This is a Dragon BMP-2. The kit is complete but the decals are not in the nest condition. Replacement individual track links for Armour Track Model (ATM), resin road wheels (ATM)/Panzer Shop Sprockets/Panzer Shop idlers, SP Designs replacement resin turret, Eduard PE, all for $30USD. Basically, buy the AM and get the kit. If buying more than one item, take $5USD off this price.

4SaleNov5BMP2.JPG

While looking through boxes for some Techmod T-70 kits to sell off, I came across two Alan Su-76M boxes. One is even marked at the $18USD price tag I paid (the hobby shop owner put it aside and wrote my name on the sticker). It is not a simple build. I need to check my library for the instructions (this kit was later released by Dragon in its Imperial Series). The tracks in the kit have been augmented with four track sprues from the Mini-Art T-70. $15USD

The second box has gun part sprues from Zvezda's (Italeri molds) ZiS-3 gun, Commander's Series resin & PE update set, Eduard PE detail set, ACE Models PE detail set, and a bag of MasterClub resin click tracks. The hull has been started (to fit the resin items). If getting it with the other kit, $40USD for both!

I got the later version of this vehicle which is identical to this one except it includes a resin conversion to make it into the Command tank. This kit includes Hobby Boss sprues (minus the interior and individual tracks) with new PE and vinyl Big Foot tracks. MSRP in the US is $85USD. Only $45USD and I will include a second set of tracks:
AF35S67BoxArt.JPG

AFVClub35271.JPG

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, 35th Scale Mar 6th, 2014

Is the AAV of a type and model for the first Iraq war?

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, 35th Scale Mar 6th, 2014

Is the AAV of a type and model for the first Iraq war?

It is suitable for Desert Storm but keep in mind that many did not have the EAAK (they are separate on the kit).

REgards,

While looking at one of my larger bins, I came across a bunch of trees and chassis. These are all Dragon kits from their Imperial Series. Panzerspike (Brian) gets dibs as he asked me to look but, if he doesn't bite, it is up for grabs!

The first three are the early chassis and the rest the late.

[ol]
[li]StuG III Ausf C/D, Sd. Kfz. 142 mit 7,5cm StuK L/48[/li]
[li]Tauchpanzer III Ausf. H[/li]
[li]Pz.Kpfw. III, Ausf. H Sd.Kfz. 141[/li]
[li]StuG III Ausf. F/8 Sd. Kfz. 142/1[/li]
[li]Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. J, Sd.Kfz. 141[/li]
[li]Flammpanzer III (F-1) Sd.Kfz. 141/3[/li]
[li]StuG III Ausf. G 75mm, Sd.Kfz.142/1[/li]
[/ol]

If interested, send an e-mail to saul AT sharkmouth DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring. I am in the US and can only ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only accepted once I contact you with the total including shipping.

If buying more than one item (even if from another post), let me know to make a deal.

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

[strike]The AFV Club Sherman tracks retail around $6USD (I will toss them in for free if you buy the Academy M-12 and ask for it) while[/strike] the Tiger I transport tracks are $13USD. Why the higher retail? It could be because of the slide molding used to get the end track pin head detail. Horns are solid though. Sherman tracks sent to SA Dave. For Tiger tracks, asking $5USD.

4SaleAug10_012.JPG

I found these two dusty boxes (wiped clean for photographs) in a far corner of my stash. $30USD for both boxes. Shipping is extra.

SdKfz10ForSale01.JPG

Revell kit from Italeri molds. Plastic for two complete kits. Only one instruction sheet and I need to see if I removed the decals to protect them as they are not in the box.

SdKfz10ForSale02.JPG

Plastic for two almost complete vehicles and left over sprues from two more, including the junker seen lying on its side at the right. The vinyl tracks are gone. Remember that the Sd.Kfz. 10 used a longer run the the tracks used on the Sd.Kfz. 250.

1:35 Tamiya M1046 Humvee TOW Missile Carrier - TM35267 MSRP $51.00USD (best price is $19.75USD on eBay)
1:35 Pro Art Models 35025 1/35 US Hardtop for Humvee $39.99USD (Best price is 20.60 Euros direct from them)

4SaleNov5HMMV.JPG

This is a Dragon BMP-2. The kit is complete but the decals are not in the nest condition. Replacement individual track links for Armour Track Model (ATM), resin road wheels (ATM)/Panzer Shop Sprockets/Panzer Shop idlers, SP Designs replacement resin turret, Eduard PE, all for $30USD. Basically, buy the AM and get the kit. If buying more than one item, take $5USD off this price.

4SaleNov5BMP2.JPG

While looking through boxes for some Techmod T-70 kits to sell off, I came across two Alan Su-76M boxes. One is even marked at the $18USD price tag I paid (the hobby shop owner put it aside and wrote my name on the sticker). It is not a simple build. I need to check my library for the instructions (this kit was later released by Dragon in its Imperial Series). The tracks in the kit have been augmented with four track sprues from the Mini-Art T-70. $15USD

The second box has gun part sprues from Zvezda's (Italeri molds) ZiS-3 gun, Commander's Series resin & PE update set, Eduard PE detail set, ACE Models PE detail set, and a bag of MasterClub resin click tracks. The hull has been started (to fit the resin items). If getting it with the other kit, $40USD for both!

I got the later version of this vehicle which is identical to this one except it includes a resin conversion to make it into the Command tank. This kit includes Hobby Boss sprues (minus the interior and individual tracks) with new PE and vinyl Big Foot tracks. MSRP in the US is $85USD. Only $45USD and I will include a second set of tracks:
AF35S67BoxArt.JPG

AFVClub35271.JPG

Regards,

Up for grabs! I have now combined the Imperial Series Pz IV chassis (for which I didn't have the upper hull for one lower) with the following Pz III chassis. While thumbing through the instructions, I found that there was a StuG IV Early in there which explains why the Pz IV chassis was missing the upper hull, it was a StuG IV!

4SaleAug11b.JPG

4SalePzIV001.JPG

4SalePzIV002.JPG

4SalePzIV003.JPG

4SalePzIV004.JPG

I was able to inventory the following:
Dragon 6022 PzKpfw Ausf J is complete. The lower hull was upgraded with a spare one from 6080.

Dragon 6080 PzKpfw Ausf J is complete. Eduard PE with instructions included.

Dragon PzKpfw Ausf F1 (Imperial Series) is complete with Magic Tracks (replacing the kit tracks). I usually remove the 'not for use' kit parts to place in my parts bin.

Dragon PzKpw Ausf G (Imperial Series is complete with Elefant metal barrel and Magic Tracks (replacing the kit tracks). Extra tracks have been included to hang as armor.

A second complete Dragon PzKpfw Ausf G (Imperial series). Included is the early G single baffle muzzle brake to build that variant instead.

Hull six is from Dragon (with articulating suspension similar to Italeri's), Italeri upper hull, Academy turret, and lots of details for what SEEM to be the makings of an Ausf. H. This is a real Frankenstein kit which will require work to complete. For this reason, I am trying to find the Italeri hull tub.

The last hull tub is the problem. When I looked inside the boxes, I counted hull tubs. I did not realize two things, no upper hull, turret, or suspension is paired with it and (worse of all to me) the hull is from Dragon's 6264 PzKpfw Ausf E with the improperly dimensioned hull tub!

These are all Dragon kits from their Imperial Series without boxes. I will need to find decals. Anyone buying the lot will also receive a Bison Decals Late StuG sheet.

The first three are the early chassis and the rest the late.

[ol]
[li]StuG III Ausf C/D, Sd. Kfz. 142 mit 7,5cm StuK L/48[/li]
[li]Tauchpanzer III Ausf. H[/li]
[li]Pz.Kpfw. III, Ausf. H Sd.Kfz. 141[/li]
[li]StuG III Ausf. F/8 Sd. Kfz. 142/1[/li]
[li]Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. J, Sd.Kfz. 141[/li]
[li]Flammpanzer III (F-1) Sd.Kfz. 141/3[/li]
[li]StuG III Ausf. G 75mm, Sd.Kfz.142/1[/li]
[/ol]

This is a huge lot and I am asking for $100USD. Yes, I accept layaway!
:snoopy :snoopy

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

4SaleAug10_012.JPG

SdKfz10ForSale01.JPG

SdKfz10ForSale02.JPG

4SaleNov5HMMV.JPG

This is a Dragon BMP-2. The kit is complete but the decals are not in the best condition. Replacement individual track links for Armour Track Model (ATM), resin road wheels (ATM)/Panzer Shop Sprockets/Panzer Shop idlers, SP Designs replacement resin turret, Eduard PE, all for $30USD. Basically, buy the AM and get the kit. If buying more than one item, take $5USD off this price.

4SaleNov5BMP2.JPG

AF35S67BoxArt.JPG

AFVClub35271.JPG

Any interest in the following?

A complete Skif MTLB with Armo (of Poland) resin tracks and wheels replacing the vinyl ones which I am sure I tossed out.

A Skif BTR-152 was found but the tire replacement was not in the box, I am sure I have them in another armored car box.

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale - 35th Scale Apr 5th 2014

Not for grabs! [strike]I have now combined the Imperial Series Pz IV chassis (for which I didn't have the upper hull for one lower) with the following Pz III chassis. While thumbing through the instructions, I found that there was a StuG IV Early in there which explains why the Pz IV chassis was missing the upper hull, it was a StuG IV! [/strike]

4SaleAug11b.JPG

4SalePzIV001.JPG

4SalePzIV002.JPG

4SalePzIV003.JPG

4SalePzIV004.JPG

[strike]I was able to inventory the following:
Dragon 6022 PzKpfw Ausf J is complete. The lower hull was upgraded with a spare one from 6080.

Dragon 6080 PzKpfw Ausf J is complete. Eduard PE with instructions included.

Dragon PzKpfw Ausf F1 (Imperial Series) is complete with Magic Tracks (replacing the kit tracks). I usually remove the 'not for use' kit parts to place in my parts bin.

Dragon PzKpw Ausf G (Imperial Series is complete with Elefant metal barrel and Magic Tracks (replacing the kit tracks). Extra tracks have been included to hang as armor.

A second complete Dragon PzKpfw Ausf G (Imperial series). Included is the early G single baffle muzzle brake to build that variant instead.

Hull six is from Dragon (with articulating suspension similar to Italeri's), Italeri upper hull, Academy turret, and lots of details for what SEEM to be the makings of an Ausf. H. This is a real Frankenstein kit which will require work to complete. For this reason, I am trying to find the Italeri hull tub.

The last hull tub is the problem. When I looked inside the boxes, I counted hull tubs. I did not realize two things, no upper hull, turret, or suspension is paired with it and (worse of all to me) the hull is from Dragon's 6264 PzKpfw Ausf E with the improperly dimensioned hull tub!

These are all Dragon kits from their Imperial Series without boxes. I will need to find decals. Anyone buying the lot will also receive a Bison Decals Late StuG sheet.

The first three are the early chassis and the rest the late. [/strike]

[strike]StuG III Ausf C/D, Sd. Kfz. 142 mit 7,5cm StuK L/48
Tauchpanzer III Ausf. H
Pz.Kpfw. III, Ausf. H Sd.Kfz. 141
StuG III Ausf. F/8 Sd. Kfz. 142/1
Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. J, Sd.Kfz. 141
Flammpanzer III (F-1) Sd.Kfz. 141/3
StuG III Ausf. G 75mm, Sd.Kfz.142/1[/strike]

[strike]This is a huge lot and I am asking for $100USD. Yes, I accept layaway! [/strike]

Having to break up the lot meant spending time inventorying the pieces so the lots are off the market (again). I made an offer for the remainder so they may be gone.

AB3515.jpg

[strike]The LWS tracks can be found for $13USD. Asking $7USD.[/strike] On Hold.

AF35099AF35131.jpg

[strike]The AFV Club Sherman tracks retail around $6USD (I will toss them in for free if you buy the Academy M-12 and ask for it) while[/strike] [strike]the Tiger I transport tracks are $13USD. Why the higher retail? It could be because of the slide molding used to get the end track pin head detail. Horns are solid though. Sherman tracks sent to SA Dave. For Tiger tracks, asking $5USD.[/strike] On Hold.

4SaleAug10_012.JPG

[strike]I found these two dusty boxes (wiped clean for photographs) in a far corner of my stash. $30USD for both boxes. Shipping is extra.[/strike]

SdKfz10ForSale01.JPG

[strike]Revell kit from Italeri molds. Plastic for two complete kits. Only one instruction sheet and I need to see if I removed the decals to protect them as they are not in the box.[/strike]

SdKfz10ForSale02.JPG

[strike]Plastic for two almost complete vehicles and left over sprues from two more, including the junker seen lying on its side at the right. The vinyl tracks are gone. Remember that the Sd.Kfz. 10 used a longer run the the tracks used on the Sd.Kfz. 250.[/strike] On Hold.

[strike]1:35 Tamiya M1046 Humvee TOW Missile Carrier - TM35267 MSRP $51.00USD (best price is $19.75USD on eBay)
$30USD for both as a package. I have an extra hard top conversion for $15USD.[/strike] On Hold.

4SaleNov5HMMV.JPG

This is a Dragon BMP-2. The kit is complete but the decals are not in the best condition. Replacement individual track links for Armour Track Model (ATM), resin road wheels (ATM)/Panzer Shop Sprockets/Panzer Shop idlers, SP Designs replacement resin turret, Eduard PE, all for $30USD. [strike]Basically, buy the AM and get the kit. If buying more than one item, take $5USD off this price.[/strike] On hold.

4SaleNov5BMP2.JPG

AF35S67BoxArt.JPG

AFVClub35271.JPG

A complete Skif MTLB with Armo (of Poland) resin tracks and wheels replacing the vinyl ones which I am sure I tossed out.

A Skif BTR-152 was found but the tire replacement was not in the box, I am sure I have them in another armored car box.

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale - 35th Scale Jun 6th 2014

4SaleAug10_012.JPG

AF35S67BoxArt.JPG

AFVClub35271.JPG

An Eastern Express GAZ-66 kit.

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale - 35th Scale Jun 6th 2014

Getting rid of duplicates:
ICM35411.jpg

$45USD for both.
ICM35521~0.JPG

AF35S67BoxArt.JPG

AFVClub35271.JPG

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, 35th Scale Aug 4th, '14

If you fix up a list of 1/72 Monograms, I'll be glad to bid it!

If you fix up a list of 1/72 Monograms, I'll be glad to bid it!

If I have anything small scale, I will post it in this thread:
https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/post-exchange/147528-sharkmouth-s-garage-sale-72nd-scale-mar-06-2014
I may drop the prices in that thread just to get rid of them...
:hmmm

Regards,

:pilot No Monograms? I just cwazzy for 1/72 monograms!!

any of this still for sale? and are you in the CONUS?

Yes, they still are and I am in the US.

ICM35411.jpg

$45USD for both.
ICM35521~0.JPG

AF35S67BoxArt.JPG

AFVClub35271.JPG

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, 35th Scale Oct 21st, '14

TamiyaCharB1BisFrenchbox.JPG

Complete with all pieces in bags. Buy another kit and I will toss in a set of turned metal barrels. $38USD.

TrumpeterSdKfz71EarlyBox.JPG

The kit is complete but I did start three items which I was using in a comparison review to the Dragon kit of the same vehicle. Also in the box, and included, is a second Trumpeter Flakvierling (the barrels are not on the sprues), a complete Tamiya Flakvierling, Eduard PE for the Tamiya kit, a set of turned brass barrels, and a set of resin receivers and aluminum barrels to replace the missing items from the second Trumpeter Flakvierling. $35USD.

ICM35411.jpg

$45USD for both.
ICM35521~0.JPG

AF35S67BoxArt.JPG

AFVClub35271.JPG

Skif214MTLB.JPG

I also have another kit, minus interior and tracks, which I will toss in if buying more than one kit from me. $15USD.

Skif209BTR152V1.JPG

I found a bag of appropriate wheels but I need to see if they are from this kit and therefore complete it. $10USD.

An Eastern Express GAZ-66 kit. I now have the Trumpeter kit but this Eastern Express kit isn't bad, especially after I replaced the wheels/tires with a resin set from Mig Productions and added Eduard PE. Not sure yet...

Regards,

Complete with all pieces in bags. Buy another kit and I will toss in a set of turned metal barrels. $38USD.

TrumpeterSdKfz71EarlyBox.JPG

[strike]The kit is complete but I did start three items which I was using in a comparison review to the Dragon kit of the same vehicle. Also in the box, and included, is a second Trumpeter Flakvierling (the barrels are not on the sprues), a complete Tamiya Flakvierling, Eduard PE for the Tamiya kit, a set of turned brass barrels, and a set of resin receivers and aluminum barrels to replace the missing items from the second Trumpeter Flakvierling. $35USD.[/strike]SOLD!

ICM35411.jpg

$45USD for both.
ICM35521~0.JPG

AF35S67BoxArt.JPG

AFVClub35271.JPG

Skif214MTLB.JPG

I also have another kit, minus interior and tracks, which I will toss in if buying more than one kit from me. $15USD.

Skif209BTR152V1.JPG

I found a bag of appropriate wheels but I need to see if they are from this kit and therefore complete it. $10USD.

An Eastern Express GAZ-66 kit. I now have the Trumpeter kit but this Eastern Express kit isn't bad, especially after I replaced the wheels/tires with a resin set from Mig Productions and added Eduard PE. Not sure yet...

Regards,

mc235009-road-wheels-for-t-80.jpg

I have two sets of T-80 wheels. $13.50USD each.

008.jpg

One set, $12.50USD.

ICM35411.jpg

$45USD for both.
ICM35521~0.JPG

AF35S67BoxArt.JPG

AFVClub35271.JPG

Skif214MTLB.JPG

Skif209BTR152V1.JPG

Regards,

[strike]Complete with all pieces in bags. Buy another kit and I will toss in a set of turned metal barrels. $38USD.[/strike] SOLD!

I have a set of T-80 wheels. $13.50USD.

008.jpg

One set, $12.50USD.

ICM35411.jpg

$45USD for both.
ICM35521~0.JPG

AF35S67BoxArt.JPG

AFVClub35271.JPG

Skif214MTLB.JPG

Skif209BTR152V1.JPG

An Eastern Express GAZ-66 kit. I now have the Trumpeter kit but this Eastern Express kit isn't bad, especially after I replaced the wheels/tires with a resin set from Mig Productions and added Eduard PE. Still considering whether to get rid of it...

Regards,

Sales are over! The garage door has closed. Thanks to those that bought.

Regards,

Garage door is open and sale sign hung! If spending more than $100USD across any of my sales, I will offer two options.

1. Free shipping to Continental US or split the shipping cost for International.
2. Free lay-a-way as long as the items are paid up by December 12th, 2015.

I have a set of T-80 wheels. $13.50USD.

008.jpg

One set, $12.50USD.

ICM35411.jpg

$45USD for both.
ICM35521~0.JPG

AF35S67BoxArt.JPG

AFVClub35271.JPG

Skif214MTLB.JPG

Skif209BTR152V1.JPG

An Eastern Express GAZ-66 kit. I now have the Trumpeter kit but this Eastern Express kit isn't bad, especially after I replaced the wheels/tires with a resin set from Mig Productions and added Eduard PE.

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale - 48th Scale July 26 '13

Since I sold my 32nd scale kits, I have no need to sell these kits so the Garage door is closed again!

Regards,

Back