• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tasca 1/24 Panzer II F Completed.

Hi John.

You have done an absolutley fantastic job on this Pz II. All the work on all the layers of color make it look so good, it almost looks like the real thing.

Gary B)

Supremest of jobs , you have done superbly :) . This is a top shelf showcase model ;) .

Congratulations on another amazing model :) .

Jenny :kiss:

Wow Sticky, that looks great.

Any problems with the transition to a larger scale?

You were missed at AMPS.
Next one is at Fredericksburg, VA.

Re:Tasca 1/24 Panzer II F

JSteinman wrote:
Tada! Hope you enjoyed the ride as much as I did.

Title.jpg

Dscn3202.jpg

Dscn3212.jpg

Dscn3211.jpg

Dscn3214.jpg

Dscn3189.jpg

Dscn3200.jpg

Dscn3207.jpg

Dscn3208.jpg

I just wanted to copy this to the next page of comments.

It's ok for a tank...

:woohoo: :woohoo:

No really, wonderful build and so much info. Well done John, thanks for sharing.

Beautiful work John !!!!

Everything speaks realism !!!

The paint up looks awesome , very , very cool look ............

B) Nice finish John. Love the subtle dirty/ rusty staining around the tools etc and on the front plate.
Perfecto!
Ian.

You are ready for the next 1/24th scale kit? Or do you want to catch up on the other scales first?
:silly:

There is something new I want to send your way ;) but you got to finish up and clear the desk a little. I will announce soon (about two weeks).

Regards,

Thanks Tony and Steve! I am proud - shame I didn't finish it in time for AMPS, wait I didn't go to AMPS, all is good then.

Saul I love 1/24! I hope it catches on. Allowed detail like 1/16, but not so large that you need an extra garage bay for storage of completed kits!

I love surprises - I am working as fast as I can!

Back