• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The ETO Battlewagon-M4A3E8(76)-Dragon 1/35th

Man posting that was super easy and the drag and drop for the pictures is...Totally AWESOME!!!

Been thinking about this Doc, not sure we need to host videos, being on a Virtual Private Server I don't have unlimited storage. Currently i'm at 45% of 120 gigs. We start hosting videos that'll jump fast. Next plan up from there is 240 gigs but that doubles my monthly rate.
Let's keep videos on Youtube.

Next step is to stage the new website on our server. This will be protected and closed to the public right now. We'll see how it interacts with our live environment. :soldier

I have not found anything new lately so it's looking good. When are thinking of doing this next phase?

Quick note, new website is actually sitting on our server. Can't let you see it yet. Polishing it up and figuring out the bells and whistles.

On the subject of signatures. Each user (that's all of us) will have the option to turn on or off our signatures. If you don't want to see signatures, you can turn them off. AND they are not visible to guest users.

That really doesn't solve the too many ribbons to scroll through issue, does it?

That really doesn't solve the too many ribbons to scroll through issue, does it?

Yes, if YOU turn off being able to view people's signatures, you won't see any ribbons or the signatures. It's personal preference. We have a lot of bells and whistles in this new software.

One thing I noticed. We have a Like button and it's got several options with it and I think I can edit those.

Someone new to the forum won't know about that feature. Seems the default should be off and the members can enable theirs if they want to see ribbons or do nothing if they don't.

Back