• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The ETO Battlewagon-M4A3E8(76)-Dragon 1/35th

Bob gave me some access to start poking around and seeing if I could cause some problems. (Nothing so far) :evil:

I can post this for everyone to see how the look actually is changed (for the moment). I know that as we go along it will have a little more of the current look, and as Moon Pup gets used to how things work he will make it better as well.

These pics are of a browser window on my machine. They are the exact same size, just two different tabs. This shows just how much better the new site will look compared to the current site.

Page_old.jpg

Page_new.jpg

The photos are the exact same size, but the new site shows them as much larger. Back when I was first on here I did some testing and experimenting to see just what the perfect pixel size was to push my posting photos to the limit and get the most detail through. It required some games to fool the existing program into posting the whole photo and just what I wanted.

The other part was to keep the photo "file size" reduced to minimum. The start pic of my 335 project is the largest in the thread and is 359k. That means it will save $$ on storage space size and download quite quickly (even on a phone).

Anyway just thought everyone might like to see a comparison between the two.

At Noon Eastern on April 1, the process to move the site to the new software will kick off. I don't know what time it will be completed but check back in often.
[sub]
MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL IS UP TO DATE! [/sub]

Yeah we're doing it on Aprils Fool. :rotf

Back