• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Cyber Hobby Panther F

Thanks, Ian and James! I will get started on this once I get the E 10 in paint. Thanks for coming by.

:drinks

Well, shoot! This is beginning to look like a MP thread, almost 800 views and I haven't cut a sprue yet. :mpup

Let's change that! I'm very close to finishing both the E10 and the E100, so I broke out the Panther. Construction starts with the lower hull and torsion bars.

h03acce0.JPG

There's an inset in the instructions that shows the bars that hold the torsion bars in place (parts E1 and E8), things will go much smoother if you install them first, then the torsion bar will slide into the slot and you can glue the end, giving a semi movable suspension.

h563e5f0.JPG

Here's one side and the bars for the second side. Going to let this dry until tomorrow to keep the arms where they need to be.

Much more to come, thanks for dropping by!

NICE!! Finally got that bench time in!! Always kinda like the F-Cat...will be fun
:v

Thanks, guys! I did get a lot done yesterday, worked right up until dinner and didn't get an update posted. will try to get a few photos up tonight. Stay tuned.

Proof that there was actually modelling going on this past weekend. :laugh:

h3523bd6.JPG

hb376113.JPG

h6e49614.JPG

hfd2bc3a.JPG

Herr Rommel likes to travel light.

Much more to come, thanks for coming by!

Many thanks, my friends! The upper hull is dry fit for photos, filling all the location marks for the tools and such and leaving it loose will make sanding and texture much easier.

Thanks for coming by.

Back