• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Cyber Hobby Panther F

Lookin' Good Mike,

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

At the risk of sounding stupid, what does the white plastic on the turret represent? Additional armor?

Bob

Thanks guys! What's the word of the day? Tracks!

ha473264.jpg

hd2565aa.jpg

h8edaf03.jpg

Eighty nine links per side. Got a serious case of Friul thumb, would that be the Friul of thumb? :mpup

Anyways, much more to come when the dabs of filler on the hull are dry.

Hoppy Easter!

Easter_Bunnies.jpg

:drinks

Awesome! How Fruil do yo' thumbs git? Make sure your Cap Holder-O-Matic LED stays green!
:drinks :salute :soldier

Many thanks, my friends! Bench time has been pretty scarce of late, but with the stormy weather here this weekend, I strung two days together and made a little progress.

The hull and turret ready for primer.

h41809e0.jpg

Bum looker, cheeky monkey!

hecc1861.jpg

h6747af2.jpg

h19aa432.jpg

A couple coats of black Stynylrez primer, I love that stuff!

h953b402.jpg

hbf0c439.jpg

I'm sorry I had a fight at your Black Panther party. :mpup

Herr Rommel specified a very unusual paint scheme for Evening Stroll, I order a paint mask set from Solidscale. I've never used a paint mask set before, might be interesting. :woohoo:

h9145015.jpg

h1049f98.jpg

A mix of Deck Tan and Dark Yellow 60/40 or so.

h3d8a493.jpg

The masks are thick enough not to be fragile and yet were easy to apply and burnish.

h4f8d276.jpg

h39a85e3.jpg

Break out the tape!

h4a574fb.jpg

What will happen, stay tuned for our next exciting episode? Thanks for coming by!

Good grief. :laugh:

The masks are off.

h944225f.jpg

h6af32e5.jpg

I forgot to mention I sprayed the exhaust housings flat brown and used liquid masking fluid applied with a sponge prior to painting the hull color.

ha58dc22.jpg

h875b8ab.jpg

h1782be7.jpg

Much more to come, thanks for coming by.

Back