• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

OH-6A "MISS CLAWD IV"

Well looky here I have actually done some work on this helo! Working out the cockpit and Hugh. He needed some work to get a realistic pose, but things are underway.

Terry B)

DSC02120.JPG

DSC02121.JPG

Way back in the dawn of of time, I built Hugh Mills' Loach and a (slick) Huey from the old Revell 1:32 kits.... Think this was just prior to Apocalypse Now being released, however, I digress.... At that age and with those kits, of course the results weren't quite as I'd hoped :blush: . Many years later I built this Dragon kit (in the alternative scheme to Miss Clawd) and it came out very much better.

I'd love to do it again and do it justice, but in the meantime, I'm happy to be glued to this thread.

Ready when you are, Ming.

:popcorn

Ian

Way back in the dawn of of time, I built Hugh Mills' Loach and a (slick) Huey from the old Revell 1:32 kits.... Think this was just prior to Apocalypse Now being released, however, I digress.... At that age and with those kits, of course the results weren't quite as I'd hoped :blush: . Many years later I built this Dragon kit (in the alternative scheme to Miss Clawd) and it came out very much better.

I'd love to do it again and do it justice, but in the meantime, I'm happy to be glued to this thread.

Ready when you are, Ming.

:popcorn

Ian

Even the Dragon kit needs some help. I will do my best.

Terry B)

Already like the way this is heading. Beginning to feel the 'urge' to crack-open my Frog after I'm done with the F4u and the Seahawk.

:vmad D*mn you, Ming, this is the second time you've directly influenced my workbench !!

Ian

Looking good!

I really like this type of helicopter. I remember building an H-6 helo several year's ago, but cant for the life of me remember which one it was. Would love to do another one now that I've got more experience under my belt.

Already like the way this is heading. Beginning to feel the 'urge' to crack-open my Frog after I'm done with the F4u and the Seahawk.

:vmad D*mn you, Ming, this is the second time you've directly influenced my workbench !!

Ian

:evil:

Looking good!

I really like this type of helicopter. I remember building an H-6 helo several year's ago, but cant for the life of me remember which one it was. Would love to do another one now that I've got more experience under my belt.

Helicopters for some reason are hard for me to get a handle on. This will be my second if I get it done.

B)

Back