• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tasca 1/24 Panzer II F Completed.

Re:Tasca 1/24 Panzer II F

Hey John,

although I don't understand why Tasca made this in this odd 1/24th scale, it can be a cool build, as you are showing us.

Keep up the good work :)

Robert

Okay Silly Wabbits, after a 4 week, forced, "healing period" the build is completed, Finally.

DSCN3027.JPG

DSCN3026.JPG

DSCN3025.JPG

DSCN3024.JPG

It´s a SO beauty tank that I can´t wait to see it painted.

Your accesories and extra detailing here and there really hit my heart!

Wow,
Looks great, can't wait to see it next to the little 35th scale one.
;) :eek:hmy: :blush:
Imagine it next to a 48th and 72nd scale? :blink
Keep posting those pictures, your detail work looks great.
Shawn

Lovely work, John (y) I really like that tarp/aerial recognition flag you have draped over the rear. Looking forward to you painting this baby. What scheme are you going for?

R~

Hi John.

You have done a great job on the construction and detailing. Combine that with a really nice kit to start with, and we are gona get to see a real masterpiece when you are through all the layers of paint and weathering to come (y).

Gary B)

Primed and ready (Base coat too)!

I primed most of the build with Tamiya Hull Red, diluted with Tamiya lacquer thinner. As I am going to be doing a winter white wash using the hair spray technique, I wanted to make sure I had a good bond with the plastic. The lower hull was primed with an equal mix of Nato Brown, Hull Red, Flat Black and Flat Earth. After letting the hull red set for a couple of days I over coated it with a 50/50 mix of Tamiya Panzer Grey and X-20A thinner. I am not going to post shade the grey as after I let this set for a while I am going to coat it all with Hair Spray and then winter white!

DSCN3070.JPG

Dscn3073TL.jpg

Dscn3075TL.jpg

B) Looking forward to seeing a great paint job John. I will be interesting seeing you go about the hairspray thing as well. Good luck!

Ian. :)

John , that's just big and beautiful !!!

It must be nice to work in that scale so you can SEE everything :laugh:
Where ya gonna put her when she's done , ........ garage ?

Can't wait to see your paint up .

Actually its about the size of a 1/35 Tiger II, so it will fit on the shelf just fine!

Back